martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

Maria Jose Parrao Rivero ....we miss you

For you.... missing you....

Maria Jose Parrao Rivero

Mary, in this proud land we grew up strong, we were wanted all along
I was taught to fight, taught to win, I never thought I could fail

no fight left or so it seems, I am a man whose dreams have all deserted.


I've changed my face, I've changed my name, but no one wants you when you lose

don't give up, because you have friends, don't give up, you're not beaten yet
don't give up, I know you can make it good.


though I saw it all around and never thought I could be affected
thought that we'd be the last to go, it is so strange the way things turn.


drove the night toward my home, the place that I was born, as daylight broke, 
I saw the earth the trees had burned down to the ground
don't give up you still have us, don't give up we don't need much of anything
don't give up because somewhere there's a place where we belong
 
 Remember rest your head you worry too much it's going to be alright
when times get rough, you can fall back on us
don't give up, please don't give up

I ll' go to walk out of here I can't take anymore
going to stand on that bridge keep my eyes down below
whatever may come and whatever may go that river's flowing

maybe I´ll moved on to another town tried hard to settle down
for every job, so many men, so many men no-one needs

don't give up you're not the only one, don't give up no reason to be ashamed
don't give up you still have us, don't give up now we're proud of who you are
don't give up you know it's never been easy, don't give up 'cause I believe there's a place
there's a place where we belong both of us.... remember this mary.




Carpe diem

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario